working at pitpoint. working on clean mobility.
Pitpoint is expanding its EV activities to Belgium, and is looking for a full time project manager. For a large scale upcoming electric mobility project, PitPoint Belgium has a great challenge ahead: installing and operating an extended network of public charging stations.
As a project manager you will own this project from the start with an aim to lift it to a higher level. You have an eye for fulfilling customer needs, while looking after the interests of PitPoint. You are also responsible for fulfilling obligations that PitPoint enters into when closing operations and concessions with customers and clients. Do you dare to take on the challenge?
Main tasks & responsibilities
• In the tender phase/pre-contract phase, close working agreements with all stakeholders.
• Preparing location analysis as a base for investment decisions.
• Quoting offers to subcontractors for investment analysis.
• Assessing calculations and tenders for investment decisions.
• Responsible for establishing the necessary agreements with the client and municipalities during the contract phase.
• Responsible for getting (sub) contractors on board.
• Drafting project plans for the design and realization phase.
• Responsible for the timely realization of charging stations in the construction phase, including stakeholder management and interface management.
• Obtaining permits for the use of required infrastructure.
• Drafting project plans and project reports to monitor project realization.
• Customer progress reports.
• Executing contract management of (sub) contractors and contracts with the customer.
• Monitoring costs, time and quality.
• Assignment of project to the asset management department after delivery of infrastructure.
• Responsible for risk management.
• Organisational skills
• Commercial mindset
• Analytical skills
• Planning skills
• Result oriented
• Helicopter view
• Organisational sensitivity
• MS Office
• MS Sharepoint
• Good communication skills, oral and written (French, Dutch and English)
• MS Project or similar
• Familiar with ERP systems like SAP or BIS
Education & experience
• A completed technical bachelor program
• Technical knowledge
• Affinity with execution of construction or installation projects
• Affinity with clean energy transition, sustainable transport and transport innovation
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience
What does PitPoint offer
PitPoint is an international and dynamic organisation. We offer a driven, open, informal working environment, with a personal approach. Striving for a more sustainable world for us starts with enabling the personal growth of our employees. A workplace where you can realise the best version of yourself.
At PitPoint, you’ll be in the lead when it comes to your own development path. We’ll provide you with a sustainable environment with the optimal level of support and freedom for you to achieve your goals.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can expect a response to your application within two weeks.
PitPoint is an international provider of clean fuels with the goal of avoiding harmful emissions. We design, build, finance, operate and maintain public and private fueling stations for LNG, CNG, biomethane, hydrogen, as well as electric charging points, for companies and governments. With more than a decade of experience as a systems integrator, PitPoint has the data, know-how and resources to make clean fuels available and affordable. We believe that 100% clean transport is possible by 2030, through innovation and collaboration with our partners. Together, we’re making sure your transition to zero emissions can start today.