working at pitpoint. working on clean mobility.
You’re able to identify new locations for public and dedicated clean fuel stations and build a pipeline of locations for the years to come. You’ll check the feasibility of these locations and prepare a business case. The initial focus will be on CNG (natural gas for vehicles).
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Build contacts with fuel station operators, municipalities, real estate developers
- Searching suitable locations for clean fuels infrastructure, conducting (technical) feasibility and drawing up a business case (qualitative and quantitative)
- Assessment of relevant legislation and regulations
- Analysis of the location: traffic density, spatial planning, competition
- Coordination with the Project Manager Assets about technical possibilities for the design of special projects
- Drafting the project budget and monitoring the progress and costs of the project
- Define sales potential together with Sales department
- Report on the progress of the different projects
- Contracting new locations. Ensure compliance with all parties: land owners, pump operators and other involved third parties
- Maintain existing contracts with partners and timely anticipate expiring contracts. Review, renegotiate and continue the agreement.
- Prepare permitting requests, including drawings, designs, etc. in cooperation with the Project Manager Assets
- Ensure the necessary permits are in place when needed
- Expected ratio inside/outside office: 75%/25%
- Good communication skills, oral and written (French, Dutch and English)
- MS Office
- MS Sharepoint
- Driver’s licence (B)
- Completed master level education
- 5 years relevant working experience
- Network planning experience is an advantage
What does PitPoint offer
PitPoint is an international and dynamic organisation. We offer a driven, open, informal working environment, with a personal approach. Striving for a more sustainable world for us starts with enabling the personal growth of our employees. A workplace where you can realise the best version of yourself.
At PitPoint, you’ll be in the lead when it comes to your own development path. We’ll provide you with a sustainable environment with the optimal level of support and freedom for you to achieve your goals.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can expect a response to your application within two weeks.
PitPoint is an international provider of clean fuels with the goal of avoiding harmful emissions. We design, build, finance, operate and maintain public and private fueling stations for LNG, CNG, biomethane, hydrogen, as well as electric charging points, for companies and governments. With more than a decade of experience as a systems integrator, PitPoint has the data, know-how and resources to make clean fuels available and affordable. We believe that 100% clean transport is possible by 2030, through innovation and collaboration with our partners. Together, we’re making sure your transition to zero emissions can start today.